With Thursday being Thanksgiving I thought I would throw out a list of things for which I’m grateful.
- My wife and children's hugs –even when they are the result of a broken heart or a scraped knee
- Ski season –even if I can only go up twice and it means putting-up with cold weather in Denver for several months
- Pink Floyd –even though I dislike the song Sheep (and the entire Animals album for that matter)
- Good food –with the possible exception of beef liver and escargot
- Awesome co-workers –even those who feel compelled to schedule 4:30 Friday afternoon meetings
- Fridays –today is no exception with Iky Chan marking her debut as donut girl (donuts are here)
What are the things for which you are grateful?
P.S. My children would also be grateful if you purchased a fir Christmas wreath from them (today’s your last chance, sign-up sheet is at my desk)