Dear Members and Constituents,
Disney's recent acquisition of Lucasfilms makes me wonder what synergistic new titles might be in our future. With the Star Wars sequel trilogy going into high gear in 2015 and a movie every two years thereafter, the possibilities seem limitless -and that's not counting Indiana Jones. Aside from the obvious Episode Seven: The steamboat Jedi, this morning I thought I'd suggest a few ideas for the new studio overlords.
- The beauty and the beast. A documentary outlining the relationship between princess Padme and Anakin Skywalker.
- Jar-Jar's Jawas. A made-for-the-Disney Channel sitcom, featuring George Lucas' most irritating creations.
- Christopher Robin and the Raiders of the Lost Honeypot.
- Yoda and Kermit sing the blues. Featuring a mix of beloved songs like It's not easy being green and fresh new hits like the new rap single There is no try (the do or do not song)
- Indiana Jones and the zombie apocalypse. Indiana Jones. Zombies. Need I say more?