Thanksgiving day is just around the corner, which has me thinking about gratitude. Today, I take the liberty of sharing some of them with you:
- Winter weather. It’s finally here, bringing with it beautiful scenery and much needed moisture.
- Inspiration. Without it, this note would simply read “donuts have arrived”.
- Nature. Awe-inspiring, soothing, soul-enriching nature.
- Donuts. Duh!
- Special friends. It’s the same kind of special used in “special education”
- Thanksgiving break. A time to recharge by counting our blessings.
- Random conversations. You know, the ones that put a smirk on your face.
- Elections are over. What a relief! We can go back to beer and blue pill commercials during football games.
- Awesome colleagues. You make coming to work fun.
- My family. I’m a lucky guy, what can I say.
In case you missed it, the list is also an acrostic (sorry for the not-so-subliminal message). In any event, grab a Holy Donut, and while you’re enjoying it, maybe you can share something for which you’re grateful.