- Fresh air. On Wednesday afternoon I realized I had not set foot outside my house since Sunday –and quickly remedied the situation.
- Invisible chair. The edge of my camera view catches a corner of the room with some “invisible” clutter. As it turns-out the cookie monster chair and stack of magazines was very visible to folks having video conferences with me. Needless to say, it was an opportunity for donation.
- Being there. The added flexibility and extra hour in the day from no commute have been very rewarding. Whether it’s a quick five minute break for my son’s homework question or the chess game before dinner, I feel a lot more present.
1.While I had planned to attend my High School’s 80 year celebration, the camaraderie was well above expectations. I was also not expecting about half of my graduating class to attend (a couple of whom I had not seen since 1985).
2. How much I would enjoy spending time with my dad, who graduated from the same high school, class of ’63.
3. Finding a new horseback riding trail right next door to my dad’s ranch was a tad unexpected. Having a silver colored antimicotic inadvertently rubbed on my black jacket while holding my dad’s horse, total surprise! 4. Although I am admittedly somewhat of a pyro…