Icons help us intuitively understand a message… or not. Last Friday as I rode the gondola up the mountain at Winter Park, I was intrigued by the cryptic symbols before me. I’m not sure I got them all right, so I figured I’d share my interpretations with you.
- No flaming swords
- No asking fellow gondola riders out to dance
- No miming-you are ALREADY in a glass box!
- No turning your back on sitting passengers
- No smoking (I’m pretty sure I got this one right!)
- No disco dancing
- No trying to look cool
- No posing as Captain Morgan
Please let me know if you have a better interpretation. Regardless of what the meaning of the icons is, all of them are set in a circular background, the universal symbol of a donut. So enjoy!