Did you read about the latest drug recall? AvKare mixed-up packaging for erectile dysfunction and depression medications. The news article steered clear of the plethora of readily available humorous references –as they should, given the potential harm to someone prescribed one of these two meds for serious conditions. The good news is I’m not in the media and feel no compunction to take the high road. Also, I’m not above taking the low hanging fruit and juicing it to the last drop. In fact, I’ve been pondering how they might leverage the situation as a marketing opportunity. Here are a few thoughts:
- Depressed? Our meds will quite literally raise your spirits.
- A novel approach to keeping a stiff upper lip.
- World crumbling down around you? We put the “stiff” back in “stiff upper lip”
- Having performance problems? Our antidepressants treat the “D” in your ED (Elongation Depression)
- Hard times? Get hard.
- Winkie won’t wag? Prescription pills prevent pouting.
I could go on, but I will spare you. In related news, Total Beverage has ED cabernet sauvignon on sale. Looking for an emasculating gift for the holidays? It’s just $10 —and should go well with a donut.