With no-shave November behind us, I thought I’d have some Friday fun with facial follicles. The week started with a full face of hair. As the days progressed, so did the razor, revealing a different look –memorialized for posterity with a selfie. Looking back, it occurs to me the mugshot for each weekday reflects that day’s personality rather fittingly…
- Mysterious Monday. Part assassin –killer of the weekend buzz. Part terrorist –think momentary panic, what was I supposed to do this week? looming deadlines? Part sage –or is that just the weekend fog still settling?
- Trapeze Tuesday. The three ring circus is in full swing. Juggling tasks, taming wild deliverables and flying all around without a net. All while looking like wild Buffalo Bill Cody.
- Worldly Wednesday. You’ve got this in spades! Half the week is behind you and things are going according to plan. Calm, collected, professional. Every workday should be like this.
- Thunder Thursday. Where has the week gone? Better kick it up a notch. No excuses, search everywhere. Blood vessels pop, eyes open, loud unintelligible German-sounding words spurt. Take a deep breath… that’s better.
- Fun Friday. Delicious donuts devoured in delight. The weekend is swerving wildly up ahead, waving as you wander to finish the week strong.
I wonder what ladies participating in no-shave November do with their overgrown hair. I can’t imagine they have as much fun as me. Then again, I suppose they might progressively shave different stocking lengths each day –or create various bald spot patterns. The only downside, really, is that with the “flavor saver” gone, I only get to enjoy each donut once.
Happy (fun) Friday!